BRUSCHETTA MADE WITH JOYN TOMATOES AND TRUFFLE OIL
INGREDIENTS (serves 4 persons)
- 1 ciabatta
- 1 punnet of JOYN tomatoes
- 50 g. Parmesan cheese
- ½ clove of garlic
- ½ tsp. rosemary
- 4 tbsp. truffle oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Chili flakes to taste
HOW TO PREPARE
- Pre-heat the oven according to the directions on the ciabatta package.
- Slice the bread diagonally into slices about 2 cm thick.
- Drizzle the bread with half of the truffle oil and bake for 8 minutes in the oven.
- Rub the grilled bread slices lightly with the garlic clove and arrange them on an attractive plate or board.
- Slice the JOYN tomatoes and sauté them along with the rosemary for three minutes in the remaining truffle oil.
- Arrange the warm tomato slices on the ciabatta and sprinkle with sea salt and chili flakes to taste.
- Shave the Parmesan cheese over the top, and that's it. Time to eat!